This is the second of a four-part video series with Mr. Drew Rathgeber who has over 15+ years of trading experience. He is the creator of “AccuMarkets” (Specific Trades) and his weekly “vBlog Rath Overlay” (General Overview & Market Trends) with upcoming reports that affect future prices. As a Series 3 licensed Commodity & Futures Broker, Drew has essential knowledge for Speculators and Hedgers alike.
Drew began his commodity trading career in 2003 becoming Series 3 licensed in 2006. He is the author of his weekly market update ‘Rath Overlay‘ and specific trade advice ‘Accumarkets‘ where you will receive expert trade recommendations for many of the most popular markets including Indices, Precious Metals, Energies, Grains, Cryptos, & Financials – trade advice and strategies from a licensed professional.
Here is a summary of what you will learn in part 2:
• How much does one need to invest?
• How much can someone lose?
• How do you minimize risks for your clients?
• Does one need to be an accredited investor to invest in the futures market?
• What is the Net worth requirement?
• Total assets you have under management?
• How is Gains Capital different than Sprott, Haywood, Morgan
Stanley, etc. Can you explain what you do vs. what they do?
• Who are your competitors and what is your competitive advantage?
• Is there anything I haven’t asked but should have asked?
• How can one get started learning about Commodity and
If you wish to contact Drew, here is the full info:
Drew Rathgeber Sr. Futures Specialists | Branch Manager
p: +1 (312) 706-7657
t: +1 (866) 276-1475
f: +1 (312) 706-7557