In Today’s episode, we have the first of a four-part video series with Mr. Drew Rathgeber who has over 15+ years of trading experience. He is the creator of “AccuMarkets” (Specific Trades) and his weekly “vBlog Rath Overlay” (General Overview & Market Trends) with upcoming reports that affect future prices. As a Series 3 licensed Commodity & Futures Broker, Drew has essential knowledge for Speculators and Hedgers alike.
Drew began his commodity trading career in 2003 becoming Series 3 licensed in 2006. He is the author of his weekly market update ‘Rath Overlay‘ and specific trade advice ‘Accumarkets‘ where you will receive expert trade recommendations for many of the most popular markets including Indices, Precious Metals, Energies, Grains, Cryptos, & Financials – trade advice and strategies from a licensed professional.
Here is a summary of what you will learn in this interview:
• What’s the difference between a Series 7 and Series 3 Licensed and how many other types of Series exist?
• How did Drew start on this profession?
• What are commodities?
• What are futures?
• What is the CFTC – The Commodity Futures Trading Commission
• What role does the CFTC play in what you do?
• Is this a good time to invest in Precious metals, if so why?
• What is the difference between the physical cash market and the Futures Market?
• How big is the commodities and futures market?
• What is Spot Gold vs. Gold Futures? Can you explain the difference?
• Any advantages disadvantage in trading Spot vs. Futures?
• How can someone contact Drew if they want to begin Trading in Commodities and Futures Market.
• Can you explain the term “Spread” and how it is different in Spot vs. Futures?
• Can I set up both a personal accounts, IRA, and/or ROTH with Gain?
• What is Margin Trading and can trading using a Margin an account allows one to build wealth faster?
If you wish to contact Drew, here is the full info:
Drew Rathgeber Sr. Futures Specialists | Branch Manager
p: +1 (312) 706-7657
t: +1 (866) 276-1475
f: +1 (312) 706-7557